OUR STAFF ADVANTAGE
Pittenger Law Group is a premier creditors’ rights law firm representing creditors with four experienced attorneys and twenty –five dedicated staff members that are committed to providing its clients with timely, exceptional representation and support for nearly 40 years throughout Kansas and Missouri. Our skilled team of attorneys, paralegals and assistants work closely together to ensure that all clients receive the most tactical, effective legal representation regarding their individual matters.
We diligently pursue the collection of past due account balances in Kansas and Missouri. Our collection staff is well experienced in the full scope of collection services, including skip tracing procedures and asset searches. Our staff is trained to work within the guidelines of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act to ensure that receivables are collected in the proper manner. Our primary goal is personal contact with the debtor to establish a restructure of his/her debt and set up a voluntary pay program.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Pittenger Law Group is committed to aggressively pursuing and protecting the rights of each and every client in a manner that is dignified, professional, and in accordance with the highest standards of the profession and all governing laws.
The Firm commits:
- To treat all clients and debtors with respect and courtesy.
- To exercise independent, professional judgment on the client’s behalf.
- To promptly return telephone calls.
- To keep the client informed and to provide the client with copies of important papers.
- To preserve client confidence during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To provide regular client counseling, contact, and periodic review of cases at no charge.